Jobs at Advance
The care and support sectors are facing a big recruitment challenge at the moment. There are several support roles available and advertised on the Jobs page on our website. To help us to recruit new colleagues to join us we need your help. If you are able to and feel happy to do so please:
- Encourage anyone looking for a role to register for our Job Alert emails on our website: here
- Like and Share our dedicated Facebook Jobs page: Advance Jobs | Facebook
- Like and Share our main Facebook page – which often includes reminders about job opportunities at Advance: Advance | Facebook
- Share your feedback about your experience working at Advance on www.glassdoor.co.uk - lots of people look at reviews when deciding whether or not to join an organisation
- Write a review for Advance on Indeed – which can be anonymous – just log in and it will prompt you to share or search for ‘Advance Housing & Support Ltd on the site: www.indeed.com
Advance also operates a referral payment scheme that will be paid to existing colleagues who recommend a prospective employee, who is subsequently appointed. If the recommended individual is selected, then the sum of £500 will be paid in total for a full-time appointment. This is made up of one payment of £250 on appointment and £250 after successful completion of the 6 months’ probationary period. The payment will not be based on the performance of the new recruit, as this is unfair to the existing employee who introduced the individual. Existing Advance employees can find full details in the ’ Recruitment Advertising and Employee Referral Scheme’ under HR in the Policies and Procedures section of the intranet.
Please do help promote Advance as a great place to work in any way you can.