How to apply for Advance Housing

We believe that everyone has the right to a safe and happy home. That's why we provide a range of housing options for people with disabilities, learning disabilities and/or mental health conditions.

We have accommodation in over 150 Local Authority areas with many property types on offer including shared homes, self-contained flats/houses, supported living and state of the art developments. In addition to rented homes, we are the leading provider of Home Ownership for people with Long-term Disabilities (HOLD), please take a look at our HOLD pages here.

We are a supported housing provider and most of our accommodation is provided to individuals with a support need. We have expertise in providing the right home to meet yours individual needs and aspirations.

If you are an existing Support customer and you want accommodation from Advance please speak to your Support contact who can refer you.

If you are interested in rented accommodation from Advance, you will need to be referred by a social worker, community nurse, support worker or other professional, depending on the arrangements where you live. If you don’t already have someone like that working with you, you should contact your local authority, adult social services. You can find your local council here:

If you are an existing tenant and would like to move to a different property or get a different service please download, complete and return the Transfer Form (below).