Advance Housing - paying by cheque

Advance Housing - paying by cheque

You can pay your rent and any other Advance invoices by Cheque, you can either use your payment card at any post office or paypoint outlet or you can send your cheque to Advance by post.

Cheques should be made payable to: Advance Housing and Support Ltd 

Cheques should be sent to:


2 Witan Way



OX28 6FH

Please include your Tenancy Reference or Account Number so we can transfer the money into the correct account.