Comments, Compliments and Complaints
We'd love to hear what you think. Your ideas and feedback help make services better. If you have an idea to share, we'd love to hear about it.
You can download the Comments, Compliments and Complaints leaflets here:
We have both a standard and an easy-read version:
You may have an idea about how we can make the service you get from Advance even better. Or maybe you think we could do things differently.
If you are not happy with something about your service, you can tell us about it.
Don't be worried about making a complaint. Please remember that:
- It’s OK to complain
- Complaints help us to make our services better
- We will listen to you and you will be taken seriously
- You will be treated fairly if you make a complaint and we will treat everyone involved fairly
- You will not lose your service if you make a complaint
- We will not tell anyone about your complaint unless they are involved in looking into it
- use the form on this page to send us comments, compliments or complaints
- call us on 0333 012 4307, or
- download the 'Comments, compliments and complaints' form and leaflet
To help us respond to your comments and compliments and to deal with complaints quickly, please fully complete this form.