Help finding a job
Our specialist staff can help with all aspects of the job search, working with both candidates and employers to find suitable placements and match skills.
- Dedicated one to one support
- Breakdown barriers to employment
- Access to a number of employment and training opportunities
- Supported job search
- CV development
- Deliver employability courses such as interview techniques, hidden job market, effective communication
- Motivational Courses such as Goals, Assertiveness, Green Light Thinking, Health Fact Sheet
- IT, Basic Skills in Maths & English
- Deliver customer forums to enable customers to have their say and help shape the delivery of our services
In-Work Support Advisors
- Provide one to one support when you gain employment
- Develop your skills when in work
- Work with you and the employer to resolve any employment issues
We can provide customers with financial and other assistance to help them find or stay in work; examples can include travel, clothing, IT equipment, Access to Work, reasonable adjustments.