Advance was established in 1974. Which means we have been providing housing, support and employment services to people with learning disabilities and mental health conditions for over 40 years.
- Our main offices are in Witney, Leicester, London, Solihull and Camborne.
- We work with 44 local authority areas in England.
- We provide homes for more than 2,500 people.
- 2,200 people receive support from us.
- Nearly 600 of our customers part own their own home.
- We employ over 650 members of staff.
- Every year we help 450 people with disabilities to develop the skills to secure and sustain employment.